Data Maintenance Specialist
Would you like to work in a company that handles 24 million bookings per year, in a complex transaction intensive environment?
Within the Service Delivery unit, we are now strengthening the business with 1-2 positions as Data Maintenance Specialists. The data maintenance group is specialized in executing clients´ requirements and wishes through changes of customer data. The Service Delivery unit is responsible for the support and delivery of Linkon products and solutions. As a Data Maintenance Specialist, your prime responsibility is to investigate, specify and execute clients´ requirements and wishes through changes of customer data in the sales system. It can also include work as coordinator when customers need more extensive and complex business data. We use own developed data management tools and other tools such as DB Visualizer, SoupUi and Jasper report. The job also includes a high degree of administration and documentation.
We’re located right in the middle of the city, two minutes from Stockholm Central Station.
With a vision of creating seamless mobility in ground travel and the transportation industry as a whole, we use cutting-edge technology, connecting carriers and travelers across multiple channels and geographic areas.
Skills & Requirements
- A university education with a specialization in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Around 3-5 years of experience within Data Maintenance.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Fluency in Swedish and good English.
- You have strong organizational skills, ability to manage a complex workload, to work independently and pro-actively with minimal supervision, and to participate in team-based project work.
- You are patient, structured and flexible with good social skills. We believe that you are service minded, pay attention to details and know how to prioritize and take initiative. As our delivery rate is very high, you are also expected to work well under pressure.
- Experience from the travel industry is a plus.
Please apply by email to Eva Widell, HR Director, email@example.com